Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'll paint you something

I've started throwing paint around in the garage and it's been kind of fun. So far, I've made a few pieces for my mom, my girlfriend Abby and this latest (pictured while still in progress) for my friend Mandy. If anyone would like one, send me a comment with the color scheme of your room and I'll try my best, my best being the palette of color offered in small cans of enamel and spray paint at Meijer down the street. They're free for now, it's just for fun, but maybe someday I'll go into business.



























Update 1.16.2007: I've got a few new examples of finished projects:




























Update 1.31.2007: Two more have been added and are already on the way out.
























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home